Wednesday, January 11, 2012

TOOL ONE

Tool One was pretty easy.
I had a problem getting started.  Google texted me the verification/activation code, but when I entered it, I got a message that said page not found.  I tried several times and finally had to back track to find out that the Blog had been created.
Another issue that I have problems with is that Google is using a new interface, but the "how to" videos are using the old interface.  I finally just switched to to the old interface.
I also had a problem creating the avatar.  The image wouldn't always update.  It seemed to get hung up.  I didn't get to see the actual image until I had finalized the avatar.  Maybe it was an issue of the school network, or maybe just a lot of people accessing the site at the same time trying to do the same thing.